Last week, the Fernie Works Employment Program was awarded a certificate for successful participation in the Canada Summer Jobs Program, funded by the federal government. The award was presented by long time friend of Fernie, Scarborough-Rouge Park MP Gary Anandasangaree (centre) and was accepted on behalf of Fernie Works by Program Co-ordinator Sean Janes (left), and Manager of Community Services Emery Warner (right). Participation in this program allowed Fernie Youth to provide four Full-Time jobs to at-risk youth through Fernie’s Lawn care and Maintenance Company, which wouldn’t have been possible without these grants.
- Fernie Works acknowledged by Canada Summer Jobs Program
- Nolan Broome- Guiding and Mentoring Youths Through Fernie Works
- Alexis Story- How Faith Helps Her Serve Clients Better At Fernie
- SEAN JANES, A decade with Fernie Youth.
- Faye’s Story- How She Became A Youth Justice Advocate And Champion For Young People